Thursday, May 20, 2010

I Ate a Toddler

160 lbs
39.8 % Fat
27 BMI

2 lbs lost
-----------


Day 2.
My husband weighed our 14 month old bundle of joy last night. She is now 23lbs. As I held her... I began to think- I have to lose the equivalent of a 14 month old baby! In fact, I have to lose more than that!

I now have a visual and physical reference. It's kind of like the challenge on the show, 'The Biggest Loser', when the contestants have to climb a ladder with a backpack filled with the amount of weight they have lost- and then again without it. For them, a reminder of where they were. For me, a reminder of where I need to be.

I am proud to say that Day 1 was a success! The RAW food diet will probably be the hardest part of this challenge. While I did feel satisfied, when the end of the day came I was quietly wishing for the comfort of a warm meal. So, I had some hot tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment