Monday, May 24, 2010

Tiny Hugs

154.6 lbs
38.8% Fat
26.1 BMI
7.4 lbs Lost
-------------

Day 6.

I am convinced that the cure to all the sadness, worry and stress in the world; lies between my daughters little arms. Her tiny hugs around my neck fill my heart with pure bliss. It's a feeling only a parent knows. As the emotion of creating this little person warms me from head to toe... there is no longer room for toxic thoughts to enter my mind.

Staying focused on this detox and renewal of myself, is easier because I have this little girl to look at all day. A reminder that I need to be the best I can be, for her. When I feel as though I am about to raid the cabinet for some carbs... I can look at her for all the motivation I need... and hug my way to a stronger moment.

My life became precious when she entered this world. I am special, because I get to be her Mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment